Our 100% compostable trash bags are good for the planet and offer superior strength and performance while designed to fit perfectly into personal, commercial and industrial garbage cans.
Benefits of Haplast’s compostable trash bags
- Compostable trash bags are environmentally friendly packaging options that can be used as an alternative to traditional plastic bags, which can take hundreds of years to decompose and contribute to environmental pollution. Haplast eco-friendly bags can break down naturally and turn into compost when disposed of in the right conditions.
- Our compostable bags are highly leak resistant as well as resistant to punctures and tears. And they are strong enough to safely contain and transport even heavy or wet food waste.
- You will find our compostable trash bags are much better and stronger than any other compostable bags you’ve tried. You can use this for your regular trash, which most families only take out once a week, and it has never leaked or torn over the 7 days of use before taking it out, and doesn’t rip taking it out of the trash can like other bags have.
- Star seal design enables liner to conform to receptacle shape.
- Some people want a big trash bag. Because it allows them to simply fold the bag over the top of the container and tie a knot outside the container to keep it in place. Then, there’s still plenty of bag to gather and make a single knot to close and carry. It’s a beautiful thing especially when more and more people are switching to plastic free products.